- Weekly lettings are from Saturday to the following Saturday. Short Breaks are also available (please enquire) .
- Under no circumstances may the maximum number of persons occupying the property exceed 5.
- We are under no obligation to accept a booking and reserve the right to refuse a booking without liability.
- A deposit of 20% of the price listed for each week booked is required to confirm the booking. Deposits are non-refundable except as indicated in Condition 12 below. The remainder must be paid 6 weeks before your holiday commences. For bookings made less than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday, the amount must be paid in full by either cheque or online banking.
- Non-payment of the balance of the total holiday cost by the date due shall be deemed to be cancellation of the booking by the Hirer. In the event of a cancellation by the Hirer after full payment has been made, no portion of the payment is refundable unless the period in question is re-let.
- Only one dog is permitted on the premises, must be towelled-down prior to entering the property and must not foul the patio or shared driveway Pets are only accepted on the understanding they are kept under strict control, exercised off the premises and are not permitted in the bedrooms or on the furniture. They should not be left in the property unsupervised. Please ensure your pet’s flea treatment and vaccinations are up to date.
- No smoking anywhere inside the property.
- All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer, and their cost shall be refundable on demand. However, accidents happen, minor damages or breakages will not normally be charged.
- The Hirer is responsible for the property and expected to take all reasonable care of it. All equipment, utensils etc must be left clean and tidy and the property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday period.
- Baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirers risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents.
- All information is given in good faith and every endeavour is made to ensure it is correct. However, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage resulting from such information.
- The Hirer is responsible for any act, neglect of default on their part and no responsibility can be accepted for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience to persons arising from the letting.
- If, for any reason, the property becomes unavailable through events beyond the Owners’ control (for example fire, theft, damage, delay of building works, drought, interruption of utility supplies or similar) then it may be necessary to cancel the booking. If no acceptable alternative can be found, then all monies paid will be refundable in full, but the Hirer will have no further claims against the Owners.
- Bookings will not be accepted from groups of single people under the age of 25 or from all male or all female parties of more than three people.
- The hirer is to;-
i) permit the owners and their agents reasonable access to the property;
ii) not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with members of the party listed when booking;
iii) not to sell, transfer or sub-let the booking to another party;
iv) not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises.
v) recommended to take out their own personal holiday insurance to cover themselves, friends or family for against any cancellation charges incurred, personal injuries/harm, damaged/loss of personal belongings, etc.
13. On paying the deposit &/or balance you have agreed you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions.
14. If any items belonging to the hirer are found at the property after the hirer’s departure they will be posted onto the hirer on receipt of the cost for postage and packing.